- How long does an order take to process?
- Can I modify or cancel my order once I placed it?
- When will my preorder be shipped?
- I am missing an item in my order, what should I do?
- I received a wrong item, what should I do?
- I received defective or damaged item(s) in my order, what should I do?
Depending on the delivery options you choose and the time of day the order is placed, it will take from 1 to 2 business days to process your order.
It also depends on the time of day the order is placed. All orders placed before 3pm CET from Monday to Friday (excluding Italian Public Holidays) will be prepared and shipped the same day, while orders placed after 3pm CET will be prepared the next working day.
Fulfillment times may vary during peak periods.
You’ll find the expected shipping date on the product page. We will ship your pre-order as soon as possible, but we can't guarantee a specific date. If your order contains “pre-order items”, please note these will most likely be shipped after the in-stock items. In any case, you’ll be notified every time your order or part of an order has been shipped. Remember you will be charged at the moment of the order before the actual shipping of the pre-order item.